Searching For The Best Wedding Playlist?
Just looking for some good wedding songs for your friends or you and your partner? Sure, so many congratulations and really happy wedding to the new couple who are just getting married! So you have to choose some wedding songs for your upcoming wedding ceremony.
So, your searching for best wedding songs list of 2013 ends now. In my list you can find suitable wedding songs for every occasions of wedding ceremony such the Father Daughter Dance Songs, the first dance wedding songs, and other wedding dance songs etc.
It is so important that you get the best dance songs for the list of wedding songs 2012 which your guest are sure to remember even for a very long time. Especially, for the bride and the groom, they may not forget the most romantic first dance songs ever. It is a good opportunity for you to be in charge of the wedding songs now, and the list I provided may give you a hand. If you are still not very satisfied with those songs, you can find more lists on my blog.
So, here is the playlist of wedding songs which can help you to come up with more best wedding songs. Of course, preparing a cool playlist is really a tough job. If you are wondering what are the songs which are romantic and can rekindle old wonderful memories, my wedding playlist mentioned here can help you a lot.
Most Popular Wedding Playlist 2013
1. [Ray of Light] — Madonna
2. [Signed, Sealed, Delivered] — Stevie Wonder
3. [Ain't That a Kick in the Head] — Dean Martin
4. [Dance With Me] — Orleans
5. [Love You Madly] — Ella Fitzgerald
6. [Faithfully] — Journey
7. [Here And Now] — Luther Vandross
8. [When I Said I Do] — Clint Black
9. [Through The Years] — Kenny Rogers
10. [What A Wonderful World] — Louis Armstrong
11. [Do I Make You Proud] — Taylor Hicks
12. [Sunrise, Sunset] — Topol
13. [Circle of Life] — Elton John
14. [If I Could] — Barbara Streisand
15. [Just You and Me] — Chicago
16. [Footloose] — Kenny Loggins
17. [I Can't Help Myself] — The Four Tops
18. [A Place in The Sun] — Stevie Wonder
19. [Could Not Ask For More] — Sara Evans
20. [Favorite Girl] — Marques Housten
21. [All You Need Is Love] — The Beatles
22. [Can't Help Falling In Love] — Elvis Presley
23. [Falling Slowly] — Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
24. [I Finally Found Someone] — Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand
25. [I've Had The Time Of My Life] — Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
26. [Linger] — The Cranberries
27. [No Ordinary Love] — Sade
28. [Rondeau] — Mouret
29. [The Way You Look Tonight] — Frank Sinatra
30. [When a Man Loves a Woman] — Percy Sledge
31. [You To Me Are Everything] — Real Thing
32. [Procession of Joy] — Hal Hopson
33. [And I Love Her] — The Beatles
34. [In Your Eyes] — Peter Gabriel
35. [Crazy Love] — Van Morrison
36. [I Got You Babe] — Sonny & Cher
37. [Take My Breath Away] — Berlin
The wedding playlist of 2013 above have list not only the modern wedding dance songs but also those classical and traditional wedding dance songs. Just have fun!